Our Refund Policy
The refund and cancellation fee policy takes effect once reservation is finalized and confirmation is received by the traveller. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy.
What CAN be Refunded:
- Under very rare circumstance, some tours may be affected by natural disasters or other political related events. Affected travellers will be fully refunded or they may choose another product (i.e. new destination with similar price)
- Please note that the product chosen by the traveller may be more expensive than the original product and may be subject to an additional cost.
- Should we, for any reason, could not confirm the reservation, the traveller will receive full refund without additional charges.
- All properly requested cancellation requests.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
- All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveller after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
- Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Our Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates or fees listed under "Special Notes." Please carefully review the "Special Notes" of your tour prior to booking. Please know that Travel Candy will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable.
|Cancellation Made Within||Refund Policy|
|6 days prior to departure||Non-refundable|
|7-15 Days Prior to Departure Date||50% of total purchase amount can be refunded|
|16-24 Days Prior to Departure Date||75% of total purchase amount can be refunded|
|25 or more Days Prior to Departure Date||100% of total purchase amount can be refunded|
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
- If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 6 days, we will not change a traveller’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Travel Candy, not with tour providers.
- In most cases, refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
- Single Day Tours/Activities*: Cancel at least 7 Days in advance of the start date of the experience for a refund (subject to bank fees).
- Admission tickets/passes or skip-the-line tickets excluded. Please check special notes as most of the tours are non-refundable.
How to Cancel a Reservation
- Please fill up the Cancel Request form and send to us at email@example.com with the subject (“Cancellation Request: <booking no.>)
- Ensure that all requested information have been provided
- Cancellation requests will be processed within one to seven business days
Note: We do not acknowledge verbal cancelation requests or in any form except as mentioned above.
Yes, we do know that sometimes, we have to make some changes in our plans. Don’t worry, we are able to accept some amendments to your trip. As long as you notify us 7 days before tour departure for single day trips and 24 days before tour departure for multi day tours. Trip amendments are subject to $45.00 per change. Amended reservations will be confirmed within one to two working days. The following list of request qualifies for amendment:
- Changing departure date
- Changing pick up time or location
- Changing tour
- Changing guest name
- Changing itinerary
- Removing / Replacing a guest
- Adding / Replacing a guest
The $45.00 amendment fee is a minimum tour change fee. If you request multiple changes and/or request the adjustments at the last minute, additional fees may apply (in addition to the $45.00 amendment fee). Paying the $45.00 amendment fee does not guarantee a change can or will be made.
How to make trip amendments
- Please send us an email with the required changes to the trip and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject (“Amendment Request: <booking no.>)
- For amendments that require changes related to individuals, please ensure to attach copies of valid ID or passport.
Note: We do not acknowledge verbal amendment requests or in any form except as mentioned above.